about me about this xox links

maowmiaow.blogspot.com

curvy chic + plus size fashion
instagrampinterest+ FollowHome


Aussie Curves - Colour Clash


Pants: Terranova // T-shirt: K-Mart // Shoes: Cool Way // Cardigan: H&M // Necklace: TopShop
 



hoi everyone! a very quick post, as I noticed ze aussie curves theme this week somewhat coincided with my outfit today. Not an overly colour clash, but traveling around i don't have a full wardrobe at my disposal! But love the look of the pants with the sandals (which capture many jealous stares, according to my boyfriend haha. (He was my photographer for the first time; was a bit weird taking shots in public ahah) Currently in the ultra picturesque Cesky Krumlov in the Czech Republic. Note the delicious feast of phesant and potatoes that we shared! Twas amazing.
Up for a massive day of exploring / rafting tomorow so best get some sleep. Perhaps another sporadic post if I happen to have clothes with me that fit the theme!

~ MM
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...
Tuesday, July 9, 2013 (2:30 PM)

OLD | NEW